Performance, with Orquesta Filarmónica de Gran Canaria. Closing date: 10 Dec 2017Las pruebas se celebrarán en LAS PALMAS DE GRAN CANARIA (Sede de la Orquesta Filarmónica de Gran Canaria, Paseo Príncipe de Asturias s/n) entre los días 16 y 23 de enero de 2018.
The Auditions are scheduled for January 2018, 16-23, in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Performance, with New Generation Festival. Closing date: 1 May 2018New Generation Festival are now recruiting all orchestral musicians for 2018 festival in Florence. Program will include Mozart’s Don Giovanni, Tchaikovsky 5th Symphony and Violin Concerto. Musicians will be required from 13th August 2018 to 1st September 2018. Accommodation and travel expenses up to 250 euros will be provided, fee for all tutti players is 800 euro. To apply please send 2 recordings and CV to Ben Kearsley at email@example.com
Teaching Post, with Sistema Scotland. Closing date: 27 Nov 2017You will work 3 days a week (Tuesday to Thursday) apart from school holidays when you will work 5 days a week (10 weeks of the year – Easter, summer and October). A normal working day is 10am to 6pm with one hour unpaid lunch break. Plus up to 8 additional training days a year.
Performance, with Shanghai Symphony Orchestra. Closing date: 22 Dec 2017Required Audition Repertoire
1. First Round – DVD submission (Applicant may choose to record 1 movement of a concerto and 3 contrasting orchestral excerpts of your choice). Submitted recordings have to be video, audio recordings will disqualify the applicant and not be considered.
2. Second Round – Live Audition, including:
1) Two solo pieces of the applicant’s choice, including:
a) One piece from Classical or Baroque period (Violins, Woodwinds, and French Horns must choose one of Mozart’s works).
b) One piece from Romantic period.
2) Sight Reading of orchestral excerpts
How to Apply
1. Download the application form at http://www.shsymphony.com
2. Mail the application form and DVD to Human Resources, 1380 Middle Fuxing Road, Shanghai, China. Postcode 200031 OR email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Performance with The Philadelphia Orchestra. Closing date: 1 Dec 2017
Teaching Post, with The Purcell School. Closing date: 13 Nov 2017A Music Specialist Teacher provides instrumental or vocal and musical training for pupils at the Purcell School. You may work at a variety of levels teaching different musical skills to pupils. Teaching takes place at the Purcell School.
• You should have the ability to develop and maintain warm, respectful and valued rapport with young people, whilst understanding the professional boundaries that must exist between staff and students. You should provide a positive role model, demonstrating self-motivation and mature interpersonal skills. Experience of working with children/young people in an academic or musical environment.
• This is a full-time post, term-time only as indicated in the outline job description above.
• Payable at an hourly rate of: £37.60 per hour.
Please contact the Headmaster’s PA for the full job description.
All applications must be completed on the School’s application form. C.V’s alone will not be accepted.
Performance, with Civic Orchestra of Chicago. Closing date: 16 Feb 2018The Civic Orchestra of Chicago is now accepting applications for its centennial season!
In addition to the ongoing curriculum of experiences that are core to the Civic program, throughout 18/19 there will be special events, collaborations with extraordinary guest artists, new music projects, an expanded chamber music series, resources for the development of independent projects by Civic members, and more.
Applications and video auditions are due no later than Friday, February 16, 2018. Visit the link provided for details.
Performance with Verbier Festival. Apply now for the 2018 Verbier Festival Junior Orchestra!
Send in a video application or audition live in Berlin, Cologne, Geneva, Madrid, Moscow, New York, Paris or Zurich.
Applicants of any nationality who will be aged 15 to 18 on 1 July 2018 may apply to be a member of the Verbier Festival Junior Orchestra (VFJO).
Performance, with Opera di Firenze. Closing date: 20 Dec 2017La Fondazione del Maggio Musicale Fiorentino, tenuto conto di quanto previsto dall’art. 11, comma 19 l. 112/2013, indice un Concorso pubblico per esami per la copertura dei seguenti posti in Orchestra:
1 posto di Primo Violino di spalla, con obbligo della fila;
1 posto di Primo Flauto, con obbligo del terzo.
Performance, with Noord Nederlands Orkest. Closing date: 12 Dec 2017Audition date: 30 January 2018
Closing date: 12 December 2017
Starting date: As soon as possible
For more information we refer to the extended vacancy description at: www.nno.nu