Performance, with Orchesterakademie der Tiroler Festspiele Erl. Closing date: 14 Jan 2018Young musicians have the opportunity of gaining important orchestral experience, directed by Gustav Kuhn and renowned lecturers, and the result of these rehearsals will be presented at the final concert on 8 April in the Festspielhaus in Erl.
Teaching Post with M.int Academy Hong Kong. M.int Academy (Music International Academy) is a newly established music training centre in Hong Kong that aims to build an inclusive community fostering all-round classical music training.
M.int Academy is proud to be the first premium music training centre in Hong Kong that recruits staff exclusively from top conservatories around the world. Our current faculty hails from RCM, RNCM, Juilliard, Yale, CIM, University of Music & Performing Arts Vienna amongst others and we are quickly expanding to meet demands.
Joining M.int Academy means that you will have the chance to be part of a start-up that invests heavily in both the professional and personal development of our instructors. Our business is your business – and your commitment will be generously rewarded with bonus and equity options, in addition to a competitive base salary.
We are looking for young, innovative minds to join us. Here is the link (http://mintacademyhk.com/en/join-us/careers) to our job description!
Performance, with Teatro Comunale di Bologna. Closing date: 28 Feb 2018L’Orchestra Filarmonica di Bologna indice una selezione per professori d’orchestra finalizzata a eventuali collaborazioni a termine nel complesso orchestrale dell’Associazione. L’Orchestra è impegnata in circa 7-8 concerti l’anno presso il Teatro Auditorium Manzoni e in tournée internazionali nel mese di settembre.
Teaching Post, with The Royal Guard of Oman (RGO). Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Performance, with Orquesta Filarmónica de Gran Canaria. Closing date: 10 Dec 2017Las pruebas se celebrarán en LAS PALMAS DE GRAN CANARIA (Sede de la Orquesta Filarmónica de Gran Canaria, Paseo Príncipe de Asturias s/n) entre los días 16 y 23 de enero de 2018.
The Auditions are scheduled for January 2018, 16-23, in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Performance, with New Generation Festival. Closing date: 1 May 2018New Generation Festival are now recruiting all orchestral musicians for 2018 festival in Florence. Program will include Mozart’s Don Giovanni, Tchaikovsky 5th Symphony and Violin Concerto. Musicians will be required from 13th August 2018 to 1st September 2018. Accommodation and travel expenses up to 250 euros will be provided, fee for all tutti players is 800 euro. To apply please send 2 recordings and CV to Ben Kearsley at email@example.com
Teaching Post, with Sistema Scotland. Closing date: 27 Nov 2017You will work 3 days a week (Tuesday to Thursday) apart from school holidays when you will work 5 days a week (10 weeks of the year – Easter, summer and October). A normal working day is 10am to 6pm with one hour unpaid lunch break. Plus up to 8 additional training days a year.
Performance, with Shanghai Symphony Orchestra. Closing date: 22 Dec 2017Required Audition Repertoire
1. First Round – DVD submission (Applicant may choose to record 1 movement of a concerto and 3 contrasting orchestral excerpts of your choice). Submitted recordings have to be video, audio recordings will disqualify the applicant and not be considered.
2. Second Round – Live Audition, including:
1) Two solo pieces of the applicant’s choice, including:
a) One piece from Classical or Baroque period (Violins, Woodwinds, and French Horns must choose one of Mozart’s works).
b) One piece from Romantic period.
2) Sight Reading of orchestral excerpts
How to Apply
1. Download the application form at http://www.shsymphony.com
2. Mail the application form and DVD to Human Resources, 1380 Middle Fuxing Road, Shanghai, China. Postcode 200031 OR email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Performance with The Philadelphia Orchestra. Closing date: 1 Dec 2017
Teaching Post, with The Purcell School. Closing date: 13 Nov 2017A Music Specialist Teacher provides instrumental or vocal and musical training for pupils at the Purcell School. You may work at a variety of levels teaching different musical skills to pupils. Teaching takes place at the Purcell School.
• You should have the ability to develop and maintain warm, respectful and valued rapport with young people, whilst understanding the professional boundaries that must exist between staff and students. You should provide a positive role model, demonstrating self-motivation and mature interpersonal skills. Experience of working with children/young people in an academic or musical environment.
• This is a full-time post, term-time only as indicated in the outline job description above.
• Payable at an hourly rate of: £37.60 per hour.
Please contact the Headmaster’s PA for the full job description.
All applications must be completed on the School’s application form. C.V’s alone will not be accepted.