Performance, with Shanghai Symphony Orchestra. Closing date: 22 Dec 2017Required Audition Repertoire
1. First Round – DVD submission (Applicant may choose to record 1 movement of a concerto and 3 contrasting orchestral excerpts of your choice). Submitted recordings have to be video, audio recordings will disqualify the applicant and not be considered.
2. Second Round – Live Audition, including:
1) Two solo pieces of the applicant’s choice, including:
a) One piece from Classical or Baroque period (Violins, Woodwinds, and French Horns must choose one of Mozart’s works).
b) One piece from Romantic period.
2) Sight Reading of orchestral excerpts
How to Apply
1. Download the application form at http://www.shsymphony.com
2. Mail the application form and DVD to Human Resources, 1380 Middle Fuxing Road, Shanghai, China. Postcode 200031 OR email to email@example.com