Orchestral Flute Jobs
|Country||Company||Job Title||Closing date|
China NCPA Orchestra
Date: 25th - 26th May, 2017
Location: China• Beijing
Deadline of Application: 15th May, 2017
2. Berlin & Vienna
Date: 19th - 27th June, 2017
Location: Germany• Berlin, Austria• Vienna Deadline of Application: 4th June, 2017
Date: September, 2017 Location: China• Beijing
4. United States
Date: November, 2017 Location: United States
1. Applicants should be of sound character and possess good professional ethics, performing experiences with a professional orchestra is required.
2. Able to rehearse and communicate with others in English.
1. Members in the China NCPA Orchestra are engaged under full-time contracts; Employment to commence based upon orchestra's arrangement and the successful applicant's availability.
2. Musicians shall play on their own instruments, while China NCPA Orchestra will bear a certain amount of the cost of consumables.
3. Apart from the subscription performances, musicians shall play in outreach / educational performances, chamber music concerts and recordings.
Please send following documents via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance, please put “Applied position + Name + Preferred audition location” in the subject field of the email.
1. Completed Application Form (Click to Download)
2. Copies of ID card / Passport, graduation certificates, diplomas, award certificates and other professional certificates (if any).
1. Solo Repertoire: Please refer to “List of Solo piece and orchestral experts”. Content should be exactly as per requirements and set list. Please note that failure adhere to the requirements may result in disqualification.
2. Orchestral Excerpts as listed below: Please see List of Solo piece and orchestral experts as Annex #1 (Click to download). For requesting listed excerpts, please send completed application form to email@example.com in advance, excepts will be sent to qualified applicants via email.
The Audition Committee of China NCPA Orchestra reserves the right to reject any candidate it deems unsuitable. All information pertains to the auditions will be sent by e-mail to the applicants.
|Flute Associate Principal||31/12/2017|
English National Opera
2nd Flute/Assistant Principal
Saturday, May 27, 2017
CD may be requested at the discretion of the audition committee.
Employment begins at a mutually agreed upon time.
The Audition Committee reserves the right to dismiss any candidate not meeting the highest professional standards.
The Nashville Symphony is an equal opportunity employer.
|Second Flute/Assistant Principal||27/05/2017|
Cayuga Chamber Orchestra
Second Flute – May 14, 2017
Qualified, interested candidates should send a one-page résumé to info@CCOithaca.org
Applicants for the May 2017 auditions will be sent the excerpt list and additional instructions as confirmation that your résumé was received. Instructions regarding the required deposit check to reserve an audition time will be included.
Fondazione Orchestra Sinfonica J. Haydn di Bolzano e Trento
Please find more info on their website: http://www.haydn.it
Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra
2nd/Utility Flute & Piccolo National Audition
National flute auditions will be held on Wednesday May 17th at 9:30 AM at Manitoba Centennial Concert Hall, 555 Main St., Winnipeg, Manitoba. Deadline for application is May 10th.
The musicians of the Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra are members of the Canadian Federation of Musicians.
Interested applicants are asked to e-mail their complete one page resume including name, address, telephone number and local affiliation to:
Chris Lee – Orchestra Personnel Manager
|2nd/Utility Flute & Piccolo||17/05/2017|
Queensland Symphony Orchestra
SECTION PRINCIPAL FLUTE
This position is open to applicants of all nationalities.
All applicants are required to submit a recorded audition on DVD or USB flash drive, subject to QSO’s recorded audition requirements which are available on application. Recorded auditions must be received at QSO by close of business Monday 17 July 2017. Please note auditions cannot be assessed if received after that date. All applicants will be notified of the audition outcomes after 1 August 2017.
• Mozart Concerto for Flute in G K.313 or D K.314, First and Second movements including cadenzas AND own choice movement from any Flute Concerto. Both concertos must be performed with piano reduction
Orchestral excerpts will be available for applicants via download from Wednesday 22 March 2017.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
QSO’s requirements for DVD or USB flash drive recorded auditions will be sent by email to all interested applicants. Recorded auditions will be accepted on DVD or USB flash drive format only and must be received by QSO by close of business Monday 17 July 2017.
Prior to offering a Trial Assessment period to the successful applicant, QSO may offer a “Fixed-term engagement prior to Trial Assessment”. This will give applicants who progress to the final stages of the audition process an opportunity to perform with QSO. Undertaking a Fixed-term engagement of this nature does not guarantee that the applicant will subsequently be offered a Trial Assessment period. QSO reserves the right to offer more than one fixed-term engagement (or to offer no fixed-term engagements at all).
Further enquiries: Robert Miller, Director-Human Resources, on (07) 3833 5011.
Salary range: $92,939 to $97,168 package including 9.5% superannuation, plus allowances.
Applications close: 5pm AEST on Monday 17 July 2017.
No unsolicited recruitment agencies CVs will be accepted.
|SECTION PRINCIPAL FLUTE||17/07/2017|
Auditions: Friday 25 & Saturday 26 August 2017
Closing date: Thursday 13 July 2017
MOZART: Flute Concerto in G major, 1st AND 2nd mvts, WITH cadenza
The excerpts for this audition will be available on the SSO website (on the Orchestral Positions page) on Thursday 29 June 2017.
Rosie Marks-Smith, Orchestra Coordinator, Sydney Symphony
Orchestre national de Lille
Concours les jeudi 23 et vendredi 24 février 2017 Clôture des inscriptions : 10 février 2017 Le concours aura lieu à Lille – Nouveau Siècle Renseignements et dossier d’inscription : email@example.com
If you have any questions, queries or just want to let us know what you think, please get in touch - we welcome all suggestions. Updates to this new site will be coming in fast, so keep checking back regularly.